My professional designations and accomplishments
I have a rich background in the development of safety-critical software and electronics on board spacecraft and aircraft.
I have worked on everything from aircraft cockpit display systems to website development to writing code for critical systems on board spacecraft.
I graduated from the University of Surrey in 2000 with a BEng in Electronics Engineering.
I have spoken about software engineering practices and open source approaches at many conferences and forums including the DASIA (DAta Systems In Aerospace) Conference.
Alongside members of the core team, I was awarded the Team Silver Award and Geoffrey Pardoe Space award for exceptional contributions to space.
How I contribute to the KISPE customer experience
My love of implementing cool software solutions using the latest technology and robust designs that are reliable enough to work first time on space missions drives me.
I also love to mentor other team members in the art of on-board software.
Get in touch with me to talk about:
- Simulation and modelling
- System design
- Safety-critical software development, verification and validation
- Electronics design and test
- Software processes (DO-178 & ECSS-Q-ST-80 & E-ST-40)
- Research and Development
- Collaborations and partnerships
- Open Source development and community-building
- Recruitment and Onboarding
- Requirements capture, validation and verification
Contact me to learn more about working with KISPE.
DISCOVER KISPE TRAINING